Updates for May 2, 2008

02-05-2008 22:20
Okay, so we don't have a lot of updates this week, except for a few things to mention:

Downtime - In the following week we might have a downtime with our website and we'd like to apologize in advance. We're doing a few upgrades and we will try to minimize the downtime as much as possible. (An announcement will be posted in our main page as well)

Cherry Credits Offers - We are still working to get some new offers for you paying Cherry Credits. Stay tuned!

Morocco Section - We're trying to work with Fluc.com, SMS company and see if it's going to work. If not we're going to start the section with new offers, please check back this week or the week afterwards for final time.

Moneybookers - Payouts will be delayed for next week on Monday.

LibertyReserve - at the moment payouts cannot be processed as the website is down and things aren't on our hands here.

Have a nice weekend!
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
02-05-2008 22:24
thanx alot admin for updates,,, hope everything be cool soon
03-05-2008 15:34
Thanks for the update, I'll be around :-D
03-05-2008 17:40
morocco good to do

thank you

i will come back
11-05-2008 18:15
Hi admin,
when the Morocco Section it add to the site
thanks.
11-05-2008 23:13
thank you
i am waiting
Morocco Section - We're trying to work with Fluc.com, SMS company and see if it's going to work. If not we're going to start the section with new offers, please check back this week or the week afterwards for final time.
11-05-2008 23:55
maintenance take time but result the best service
12-05-2008 03:29
No need to bump old thread. It will be locked now.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 8