Hello guys!

26-05-2017 18:45
Hi guys good day! Well, it's gonna be a semi-formal introduction i guess. So Yea i joined get-paid about a week ago.

Name: Ian Paolo Garcia Jose

Sex: Male

Motto: Positive Mental Atittude!

Hobbies: Staying online surfing the internet for a long period of time (5-8Hours To Be Exact), Moderating forum (Sorry i don't wanna get in trouble i won't include what forum i am moderating), Scripting.

About Me: My friends in-real life, or online call me "Pao" Or sometimes they call me "Ian" either way. And i'm a very open-minded person, willing to learn new things, can easily adopt things that being discussed. I hate spammers! I usually ignore someone thats being a "@#!#13221" To everyone, I hate racist people! But uhmm yea i guess thats pretty much it! I like eating steaks TENDERLOIN! And well i like helping others. I like reading text stories! :) And most of all i love making money online!

----------

Looking forward to meet get-paid friends! hit me up guys let's chitchat sometimes when you have some spare time! :P Pleasure to meet everyone! and i'm looking forward as we all go along our success in our progress!

Special Shoutouts to our Admin and the moderator team! More power guys!

Thank you all for taking a little bit of your time reading my not so good introduction :) I really apprciate it.
Get-Paid.Com is just an awesome one!

-----------
Add me up and hit me some thumbs up! I'll hit you guys back.
26-05-2017 23:48
HiI!! Musta

Pilipino ka pala :)) I hope you enjoy your stay here!
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
27-05-2017 15:59
HiI!! Musta

Pilipino ka pala :)) I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Hi mod dexter! yes i am :D Well, i'm really loving the get-paid and its community! :P thanks for the warm welcoming!
Get-Paid.Com is just an awesome one!

-----------
Add me up and hit me some thumbs up! I'll hit you guys back.
Total Posts: 3