Do you like the new design? VOTE FOR A CHANCE TO WIN!

13-01-2017 12:20
As you may have already seen, we have redesigned our website. Share your comments,thoughts and suggestion for a chance to win 500 coins!

We work hard to bring bring the best experience as possible to our members.

Simply write a review in this thread, the best made will be rewarded with 500 coins!
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
13-01-2017 13:00
The new graphic is nice but unfortunately (as already reported by other users) this update has reset the Crowdflower, Minute, Persona.ly and other partners accounts causing many problems....
Nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
13-01-2017 14:56
The "STAT RESET" bug has been reported and we are looking forward to release a fix as soon as possible. We are extremely sorry for any inconvenience.

We do invite you to continue sharing your thoughs, suggestions and comments in this thread to get a chance to win 500 coins. You may also report BUGS that you may encounter in our website. We will credit this act.

Thank you so much for supporting Get-Paid.com!
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
13-01-2017 15:21
So sorry to disappoint you guys, but I don't like the new design :|

The old one was simply perfect and cheerful, the new one is becoming too plain and rough, so sad. Plus, now my payperclick minutewall account is messed up... it appears as if I registered today and I have to earn 2500 coins again to be able to access all the offers...

The old design was the most unique one I've ever seen around and it was one of the main reasons to make me stick with this site, I could never get bored of it...

Please bring back the old layout!!!
13-01-2017 16:04
Yes ! in the new version my acc CF is lost from lv3 go to doawn lv0 and can't doing with task Crowdflower . i don't like it ! Please Fix and bring back the old layout and data !
HEy
13-01-2017 17:29
The old one was simply perfect and cheerful...
13-01-2017 17:36
I think the new layout has a modern look and will be easier for new members. As an old member I liked the old one better (maybe it just because I was used to it). But having lost all my coins and my Crowdflower badges is the worst of it. I would wait till we try the new site for a few weeks before going back to the old design, but CF badges and coins lost is a problem and I hope you will look into it. However I'm very happy that the lucky spin is available for me again (I used webmoney for my cashouts and always thought it was discriminative that it was only available for Paypal users, like if we didn't work as hard as they), so that is a very good thing in my opinion. I'm sure you'll solve any problems and we will get used to the new layout.
13-01-2017 19:03
It was a nice surprise to me when I logged into the site! At the beginning I thought I was banned because I had to log in again. xD

Anyway I really like the new style of the site especially because it's easier and clear for me.Neat and easy understood.

I also think it will take a while to get used to it.

Cobgrats stuff for your hard work.
Jana Art Blog
Jana Art Youtube
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
.Marx
13-01-2017 22:26
Even though the new design is more minimalistic than the old one, but probably that is one of the reasons, the pages load much faster now and moving between difference sections at this website have become smoother.

So, I definitely like the new design; though just one thing to mention - that it would be more convenient (specially for the elderly persons) if the fonts of the Forum texts are more prominent and a little bold. That will help immensely in reading.

Also, smileys/emoticons are a part of almost every forum. Would be great if they can be restored. :)

Thanks!
13-01-2017 22:33
Honestly, I was surprised by the new design. It looks really good. I miss the old one though, the colors are more alive compared to the new one.

Hopefully the bugs will be fixed very soon. Sucks to find out that a number of coins are required to be able to access more of PayPerClick MinuteWall.

Also, I noticed that login was changed to email address.
Total Posts: 35