Health and Wealth, Which Do You Prefer?

02-05-2008 15:47
Health and Wealth, Which Do You Prefer?
"Health is wealth!". This is an old saying which the majority applaud. As a rule, the wealthier you are, the weaker is your health, but this cannot be applied to all.
To begin with, a person that has health can afford to challenge all hardships. For example, manual workers are usually stout and energetic. With their energy, they earn their living. Although such an occupation brings little reward as compared with the energy they have exerted, they enjoy life
whatever things may be.
Moreover, business is based on health. Students in good health can absorb knowledge more readily. In good health,scientists can tackle complex technical problems and achieve more success.
Frequently we find millionaires cling close to their doctors for they seldom have enough exercises to bring forth better health. Their lack of exercises slackens the readiness of growth of the antibodies to resist the attack of diseases.
So, my argue is that health is more important than wealth for if we do not have health, what can we benefit from wealth?
02-05-2008 16:03
Both. :-D
02-05-2008 17:30
health and a little of wealth
02-05-2008 18:29
There's an Asian saying:

When you're young you kill yourself for money and when you're old you kill your money for yourself.

Think about it.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
02-05-2008 19:09
Wow... i heard that from my mom, i thought about it, then i told her thats so true, because when your older, you cant kill yourself for money, but when your young, you cant kill your money for your health, because your already healthy... now i get it...
02-05-2008 20:00
health
03-05-2008 10:22
good words

gptreasure wrote:
There's an Asian saying:

When you're young you kill yourself for money and when you're old you kill your money for yourself.

Think about it.
03-05-2008 11:01
I would prefer health for sure. I have come across so many people around me who are so rich but have no health to enjoy not even a penny. Wealth can't buy Health, but Health can buy Health. Money can't buy the most essential things in Life, Health can buy peace, love, joy, etc.
03-05-2008 14:04
Health can buy peace, love, joy, etc

goood opinion
Total Posts: 9