hi! new member (Albania)

03-01-2015 18:26
hello ! I have completed some daily surveys but their status shows "problems " or not approved ...could someone tell me please why does this happen ...thank you
04-01-2015 03:58
Welcome aboard.
We understand how frustrating that is, to find that your offers are not tracked (or pending for several days, which would probably mean these will not be marked as completed offers), however please bear in mind, we're doing as much as we can to keep you satisfied with our site.

That is why if you have completed an offer that involves you making a payment with your credit card or using your mobile phone, then by all means, please send us your proof of completion, such as an order confirmation for what you bought, or your mobile details along with the PIN and any other details related to the mobile or credit card offer you completed.

However, if you have completed a free offer (e.g. a download offer, a survey etc) we would ask you to try and complete this offer again. You should also try the following:

* Disconnect and reconnect your modem / router so your would be generated with a new IP address.
* Try and use a new browser, or alternatively, use the same browser but delete all cache files, temporary files etc.
* Use a new email address for the same offer you're trying to complete again. Please note you can use a new email for the offers you complete, there is no problem with that, and it's even recommended for your own privacy.

We are very sorry but we cannot credit you for free offers, simply because you can try and complete these offers again and also because we have no where to claim credit from. We hope this information is sufficient and we truly appreciate your understanding very much in this matter.

For more information please visit:
http://forums.get-paid.com/showthread.php?14059-What-does-status-quot-Offer-Not-Tracked-quot-means-%28Detailed-Guide%29
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
16-03-2017 16:22
hello albanians !!
19-03-2017 19:37
I don't know
Total Posts: 4