i am have discounted 30,000 coins, why?

08-10-2017 23:17
hello, today I start session and I see that I have subtracted more than 30000 coin, lowered of level and lowered of the top 10 (I was of first) and I do not know because ... I do not know if it is a mistake but it needs help since I have worked hard for alcazan first place and put all those coin together. please help me

here image link:https://ibb.co/fT785b
Venezuela
09-10-2017 00:34
Same situation. I find myself under zero of nearly 70000 coins between Crowdflower and bonus level, I lost about 16500 coins I had on my balance and now every offer that I complete doesn't gain anything and is scaled by my maxi debt! I worked always honestly with Crowdflower, in fact they didn't block or flagged me. I'm sure it's a bug and I've already contacted get-paid's support email some hours ago hoping they'll fix it as soon as possible...
Nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
09-10-2017 00:57
this is very sad, please let me know if you respond.
Venezuela
09-10-2017 17:05
Today they answered me asking for more details. I suggest you look at your current position on MONTHLY CONTEST because from there you understand how much you are still under zero: in my case of 52206 coins. I believe they have to credit us a bonus that resets the debt + the coins we had in the balance until yesterday. At the moment I can't longer work because every complete offer (Crowdflower or others) I always stays at zero coins. I hope to have good news soon.
Nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
09-10-2017 18:13
hello, it happens to me the same, they said "can you please advise what happened with this user?" already elaborate with more details the problem and it returned it to send .. in the CONTEST I am of 1497th. I leave an image

I hope they solve us as you are posing.

https://ibb.co/njZKTw
Venezuela
09-10-2017 23:56
Hello,

I will send this to our administrator so he can answer directly.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
09-10-2017 23:57
We are on it, we will answer as soon as possible.
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
Total Posts: 7