Daily Surveys are frustrating

06-04-2012 18:55
So, Everybody keeps saying how easy it is to profit from daily surveys, but listening to this is very frustrating for me. I've been around since GPTreasure brought the first Daily surveys, and yet, after hundreds of applications, I wasn't accepted to do a single survey.

I followed all the tips, but I NEVER completed one single survey.

I'm not here to cry for you guys, I just want to know if it is only me.
06-04-2012 20:52
Arthurxd0So, Everybody keeps saying how easy it is to profit from daily surveys, but listening to this is very frustrating for me. I've been around since GPTreasure brought the first Daily surveys, and yet, after hundreds of applications, I wasn't accepted to do a single survey.

I followed all the tips, but I NEVER completed one single survey.

I'm not here to cry for you guys, I just want to know if it is only me.

It happens sometimes but on a good note daily surveys come out on daily bases & hopefully "Advertisers" will have more surveys available for you. I personally recommend you to try other things like "Tasks" & "Videos" while advertisers get new survey that matches your criteria :)

Thanks.
07-04-2012 07:26
There's a secret about completing daily surveys,once you completed one,you will be able to complete all!! I dont know why but this happened to me lol now i know how to complete them and i earn 1$ a day xD
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
Total Posts: 3