SSRRGetPaid?

03-02-2012 06:20
Hello admin,

Who is this member? SSRRGetPaid?

Im seeing the he's participating in the forum like a MODERATOR or ADMINISTRATOR. Is he one of you??

Thanks
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
03-02-2012 08:38
He is a new moderator.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
03-02-2012 14:20
gptreasureHe is a new moderator.

A friend of yours or something?

Get-Paid Moderator
03-02-2012 15:04
whoa, new mod? should we celebrate? ;D
03-02-2012 17:44
Rokujouwhoa, new mod? should we celebrate? ;D

Admin can give away 500$ to all mods to celebrate XD

Get-Paid Moderator
05-02-2012 00:54
Hmm, what does his name stand for? ;p I do believe names of moderators influence the image of the site :)

Congratulations!

Jonathan
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
06-02-2012 13:21
I am not sure what the name stands for, he is a new person, a friend of friend if you wanna call it like that.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
07-02-2012 01:51
looks like there is a party going on & the guest have just arrived :D Hello there Mods & Admins. I am "SSRGetPaid" I know you guys have been waiting on me to reply to this thread but for some technical reasons I couldn't but now I am here. If you guys would like to add my name into your "mods/admins family" list then you are more then welcome to. My goal is to try my best & take Get-Paid to the next level & I am hoping to get help from you guys in future. I would like to thank all of you for having me on this wonderful GPT site.

Sincerely SSRGetPaid.
07-02-2012 10:56
at least you've made one more or less active thread on forums already ;D and thats pretty cool enough

but hey, welcome and stuff :p
08-02-2012 18:53
SSRGetPaidlooks like there is a party going on & the guest have just arrived :D Hello there Mods & Admins. I am "SSRGetPaid" I know you guys have been waiting on me to reply to this thread but for some technical reasons I couldn't but now I am here. If you guys would like to add my name into your "mods/admins family" list then you are more then welcome to. My goal is to try my best & take Get-Paid to the next level & I am hoping to get help from you guys in future. I would like to thank all of you for having me on this wonderful GPT site.

Sincerely SSRGetPaid.

Welcome

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 28