'There is new firmware available for you router'

09-07-2015 23:05
The top of Get-Paid says ^. What's going on?
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
12-07-2015 17:41
JooonathanThe top of Get-Paid says ^. What's going on?

Is it still showing this message in our site?
If so any chance for a screenshot Jonathan?
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
13-07-2015 11:08
It's gone now. Strange, could it realistically be the server that needed an upgrade?
15-07-2015 04:57
JooonathanIt's gone now. Strange, could it realistically be the server that needed an upgrade?

We are translating our site to Spanish, it should be up today or tomorrow, which is why you saw some temporary glitches - the next languages would be French and German (and then Dutch and Italian).
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
16-07-2015 20:06
Cool! :) If you need any help translating into Dutch, I volunteer :)
17-07-2015 21:48
Who helped you in spanish traduction? hahaha
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
19-07-2015 06:21
sagitariWho helped you in spanish traduction? hahaha

The admin "moderator" speaks fluent Spanish.
And thanks Jonathan, we would let you know once we get there.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
20-07-2015 11:14
Hehe, I already said so, didn't I? :p
22-07-2015 07:53
JooonathanHehe, I already said so, didn't I? :p

Sorry

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
22-07-2015 21:56
gptreasureSorry

Haha, dumb on my part! :p
Total Posts: 12