CATALONIA

01-10-2017 23:41
Hi guys,

Im from Barcelona. What do you think about the situation of Catalonia? We appear in all the international news...

Give your real point of view please!!!

greets from barcelona :)
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
02-10-2017 00:44
Me parece muy fuerte lo que esta pasando..
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
02-10-2017 12:48
Hi guys,

Im from Barcelona. What do you think about the situation of Catalonia? We appear in all the international news...

Hey there from Italy. I'm shocked about what happened in Catalonia! Couldn't believe that Police done this to voters at the polls station. But why? I've seen the image of an old woman with a bloody face. Unbelievable..

Very sad for this..
Jana Art Blog
Jana Art Youtube
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
.Marx
05-10-2017 00:35
Hi guys,

Hey there from Italy. I'm shocked about what happened in Catalonia! Couldn't believe that Police done this to voters at the polls station. But why? I've seen the image of an old woman with a bloody face. Unbelievable..

Very sad for this..

Because catalonia wants independence and they voted "illegaly"

Get-Paid Moderator
07-10-2017 20:58
Hi guys,

Very sad for this..

All the companies with central in Catalonia are going out
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
08-10-2017 01:01
Hi guys,

Very sad for this..

All the companies with central in Catalonia are going out

Yeah I've heard about it... What is your opinion since you are catalán? Do you think Puyol is brain washing the people or independence is the best thing?... Si cataluña se independiza, no va a hacer nada igualmente porque nadie le quiere ayudar... hasta le van a bajar el rango a B que significa que es un pais muy pobre (segun las noticias...)

Get-Paid Moderator
14-10-2017 21:12
pigdemont is braing washing totally
Total Posts: 7