How Much Referrals Do You Have?

25-05-2012 13:16
hi i wanted to know how much referrals you have made so far and are your referrals earning?
earn passive income
25-05-2012 13:48
I've got 29 referrals,
I've earned from them 4.01$ so far :)

Great thread :)
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
26-05-2012 08:14
That's great and is there any tips you can give me about how did you reach at that level
earn passive income
26-05-2012 08:24
vikashmundaaThat's great and is there any tips you can give me about how did you reach at that level

You can get a lot of referrals simply by promoting Get-Paid on social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, etc. I would also recommend you to make a video and post it on YouTube because videos are another great way to get good amount of referrals :)
26-05-2012 09:11
I have 50+ referrals but only 2$ won so far lol
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
26-05-2012 18:56
0 lol im new :D
Get-paid is legit
27-05-2012 18:00
vikashmundaa0 lol im new :D

Welcome :)
And don't worry, I'm sure that you'll get more referrals at the future :)
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
27-05-2012 20:56
ferdosk0 lol im new :D

We have a lot of great referral tips on our Referral Forum & I am sure those tips will help you get good amount of referrals :)
28-05-2012 18:57
I have a very useful tip on how to make more referalls if you having problems.
In the most forums on the internet you are forbidden to post ref links, and long reff links are hard to remember.
Simply register a own domain with your reff link, make it as short as possible which is easy to rember, doing so doesnt break the rules on a forum.
Yes I know it cost alittle to register a domain name, but in the end I am sure it is worth it.
Good luck.
Are you interested in making money? In that case, I think you should visit this site.
29-05-2012 14:34
rogga41I have a very useful tip on how to make more referalls if you having problems.
In the most forums on the internet you are forbidden to post ref links, and long reff links are hard to remember.
Simply register a own domain with your reff link, make it as short as possible which is easy to rember, doing so doesnt break the rules on a forum.
Yes I know it cost alittle to register a domain name, but in the end I am sure it is worth it.
Good luck.

Great tip "rogga41" Im sure you have a lot of refs
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
Topic Locked

Total Posts: 232