Is it normal for a completed survey not to at least show as "Pending" after a few hours?

08-06-2017 10:13
I completed a survey with "SaySo", then an offer with Daily Break for states that included my own. Each time I got all the way to the end. With the "SaySo" survey, I finished it a few hours ago, reached the "complet/thank you" page, and left it up for about 20 minutes afterwards. I don't know if it makes any difference, but I've done their surveys before and got my credit quickly.

The Daily Break offer was for specific states, including mine, and it had 3 steps to complete, which I did, including "share on social media" and enter to win a gift cert. to HyVee". I did all of those things, and received the points they give you, but like the above, nothing is showing in "Pending".

Is this odd? Normal? Daily Break can't be done over, and I don't know how to find the same survey again from SaySo...

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
08-06-2017 22:15
Hey moodycreator,

Usually many of our members get a "Thank you" page during the survey but that just indicates the survey is thanking
you for participating but you didn't qualify unfortunately.
Those are 90% of the cases with our surveys, we only report the surveys through automatic system,
so if these are not approved, it's very likely that these surveys got rejected someway in the middle -
which is not your fault, it's just that our advertisers set certain criteria for their surveys (e.g. certain age,
location, annual income etc.)
If it shows "Pending" and not turns to "Approved" within 24 hours then the system leaves it like that for 3 days
and then rejects the request.

Messi1

Get-Paid Team
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

-Abdallatweety2015@hotmail.com
-Username: Messi1

Get-Paid Moderator
10-06-2017 22:56
Thank you for your reply. I actually did get all the way through both of the items I listed, then clicked the "submit" for the SaySo, as instructed. That also seemed to work fine. I guess I'll just never know what happened. I appreciate your reply nevertheless.
12-06-2017 20:44
Sorry for the inconvenience. Feel free to redo these surveys and offers and if it doesn't work please do contact us and we will try our best to solve it.

Have a nice day!

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
07-07-2017 23:09
I also notice this; I just completed a Say So survey 5 minutes ago and it doesn't show up as pending.
~~'~~,~@
10-07-2017 01:06
I also notice this; I just completed a Say So survey 5 minutes ago and it doesn't show up as pending.

Any updated? Was the status updated by now?

Get-Paid Moderator
25-07-2017 20:30
I've also completed almost one hour ago a survey on SaySo by "Daily Surveys" but I didn't receive the 117 coins expected and didn't even results in "Pending" on "My Earnings". I think there's a problem with this panel.
Nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
26-07-2017 23:50
I've also completed almost one hour ago a survey on SaySo by "Daily Surveys" but I didn't receive the 117 coins expected and didn't even results in "Pending" on "My Earnings". I think there's a problem with this panel.

Upon reading your message I immediatly contacted our administrator and gave you a 200 coins bonus for the inconvenience. He will answer you in this thread as soon as possible.

Have a nice day!

Get-Paid Moderator
27-07-2017 00:56

Upon reading your message I immediatly contacted our administrator and gave you a 200 coins bonus for the inconvenience. He will answer you in this thread as soon as possible.

Have a nice day!
Ok I'm waiting. Thanks so much.
Nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
27-07-2017 05:53
OnlineWorker82

We credited you with 120 coins.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Topic Locked

Total Posts: 13