Not getting payed

07-05-2008 21:04
I was told this was a good community for some extra cash so i decided to come here. But now im disapointed to see that for ever offer i complete im not getting payed. I have completed

US - Vongo.com
US - OpinionSurveys.com

I choose the wrong one for
US - SMSGameOn.com

And the others are still in pending. For vongo and opion surveys it keeps saying its not tracked in the system. So if someone could help me i would be appreciated.
07-05-2008 23:11
We've just processed all payouts about 2 hours ago.

A little bit patience won't do harm :-)
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
07-05-2008 23:52
Then why does it say its not tracked in the system and comes up with an error?
08-05-2008 00:52

chaosmage wrote:
Then why does it say its not tracked in the system and comes up with an error?

Send to my email the Cellphone number you've used for the SMSGameON offer.

admin@gptreasure.com

On Friday you will be paid for the Vongo trial, I will put a note in your account.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
08-05-2008 00:53
By the way for all other freebies please read here our instructions for them, including email confirmations:

http://www.get-paid.com/specialterms.php

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
08-05-2008 04:07

chaosmage wrote:
I was told this was a good community for some extra cash so i decided to come here. But now im disapointed to see that for ever offer i complete im not getting payed. I have completed

US - Vongo.com
US - OpinionSurveys.com

I choose the wrong one for
US - SMSGameOn.com

And the others are still in pending. For vongo and opion surveys it keeps saying its not tracked in the system. So if someone could help me i would be appreciated.

did you get to the 'Thank you' page of OpinionSurveys.com ?
08-05-2008 14:30
Yes i did, i make sure that i complete all of the offers fully.

Email Confirmations (Feb-05-2008)

From February 5, 2008 we will no longer accept email confirmations for freebies offers.
If you send us a request we will accept it only in a case when several attempts to complete the offer have failed.

FAQ:

Can I complete an offer more than once?

No, please don't, we monitor the activites in our website. By doing that you won't get paid, and your account will be deleted.
08-05-2008 18:59
The FAQ is related in a case you've been paid already for the offer.

You can complete the offer again if it's not tracked, especially with OpinionSurveys where you're not approved. They allow you to try again, so you can definitely try OpinionSurveys again (they permit it with no doubts), we won't disable or do anything with your account. You have my word :-)

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
11-05-2008 21:55
how do i change my payment method so that i can send it to a diffrent account?
12-05-2008 03:34

chaosmage wrote:
how do i change my payment method so that i can send it to a diffrent account?

Click on my username, PM me, tell me what to change for you and I will do it.
Alternatively, you can use our "Contact" form and it will be done within 48 hours but I don't monitor those emails, somebody else goes over them.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 10