Referer question

14-05-2008 16:17
Hey guys,
one friend has registered here as my referer and he has done some offers and he has got already 5$

then my question is the next..
don't must appear when i go to "my offers" the 0.10$ of their offers done as "pending" to be paid in friday?

or Friday will appear directly the 0.10$ of their offers done as "paid" and will i get the money next days?

thanxxx....
cya!

pd, gptreasure rulezzz
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
14-05-2008 17:13
you got paid for registration, no for the offers he completed.
14-05-2008 17:48
oks
anyway i haven't received 0.10$ for his registration
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
16-05-2008 00:06
We pay for referrals on Friday, so on Friday the status will change to "Paid". :-)
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
16-05-2008 20:19
but on my "my offers" page doesn't appear anything about "referer payment" and there is no any status for the referer payment =S....

cya.
16-05-2008 20:37
this happend to me too
17-05-2008 00:50
Did you get those referrals before completing offers?
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
17-05-2008 00:54
after completing the offers
17-05-2008 00:57
Interesting... never happened before.

How many referrals did you get this week? (only you two - sagitari and kane07) I will credit you for them.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
17-05-2008 00:58
I just have one referal, server-hh

and look at this thread:
http://www.get-paid.com/forum/showthread.php?=4647&forum=4

you activated it for me
Total Posts: 19