Bonus Award $5.00

13-06-2008 21:44
We've decided to award $5.00 for a very unique signature made by the member Sagabmx:

My mommy tells me never to accept money from strangers :-D 8-)
Is this a strange website? ^^

Congratulations.
Come up with a new original idea and if we like it we're gonna reward you with a bonus! :-D

PS We select the users after reviewing them, there's no need to contact us about it, the member himself never contacted us for a bonus, so it's a plain reward that comes as a surprise for unique/original idea.

Goodluck!
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
13-06-2008 21:57
lol sweet , i'm only good at making images with photoshop , as you can see in my signature
13-06-2008 21:57
:D Cool ^^ Thanks!!!
But one thing: You spelled my name wrong xD
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
13-06-2008 22:11
Well strange site, but very profitable :)
13-06-2008 22:14
But now I wonder, were did my sig go? XD

Edit: My sig isn't unther the last message here 0.0
13-06-2008 22:43
congratulation ;) :-).
13-06-2008 22:46

Sagabmx wrote:
:D Cool ^^ Thanks!!!
But one thing: You spelled my name wrong xD

That's corrected. I don't know why the signature doesn't show up in this post, it's probably a glitch :)
However it is now working properly.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
13-06-2008 22:46

kanonGFX wrote:
lol sweet , i'm only good at making images with photoshop , as you can see in my signature

Try to make something about Gptreasure and send it over for review :P

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
13-06-2008 22:56
Wow! Great bonus admin!
Congratulations Segabmx too! Funny signature. :)
13-06-2008 23:12
xD How hard could it be XD
Wait, I'll make a new signature ;D
Total Posts: 21