July 28, 2008 - New Offers

28-07-2008 21:07
We have a new Gold offer called "Konnects" and also the old-new offer NetQuote for US is back.

I'd like to ask you, especially with the Gold offers, to please provide real and valid information, we're doing our best to work with companies that won't spam you or give you troubles especially in our Gold clubs, but on the same time we cannot let members to provide false information.

It's very much appreciated and we won't like to get to situations where we have to ban members again and again, it's really not contributing to anyone, so please do this small part, when we test offers by ourselves we only provide real information and we don't get any issues.
Unlike other websites that stuck you up with tons of garbage advertisers we do our best to work only with ones we trust!

So bottom line, if you don't want to see many gold offers expiring, but otherwise, staying for a long term for all of us - then please do this small part on your end.

Thank you for reading! :goodjob:
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
28-07-2008 21:57
thank you very much for your hard work!
i really appreciate that ;).
thanks again.
29-07-2008 01:32
Welcome :-D
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
29-07-2008 02:23
Everything is totally understandable, :) in order to keep this site going we all got to do our part properly.
29-07-2008 19:51
thanks for the new offers
i hope come more offers like this that do not need credit cards anymore xD
29-07-2008 21:20
Thanks for the new offers!
Total Posts: 6