October 8, 2008 - Payments

08-10-2008 20:33
All payments for the past week were processed today (Wednesday) within the normal time-scale.

If you have any questions please let us know.

PS apologies for replying late to some PMs from yesterday, I'm sorry I couldn't make it yesterday, you might have wondered "hey, he posts in the forum but ignores my PMs" - so no, I'm not ignoring them, just couldn't answer you guys, sincere apologies! :-)
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
08-10-2008 20:58
Yeah! The payments are the best day of the week, unfortunately I haven't done any offer this week. :(
08-10-2008 21:23

Pesollo wrote:
Yeah! The payments are the best day of the week, unfortunately I haven't done any offer this week. :(

You can get some Spanish refs before Friday to catch up some payments :-P it's never too late.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
08-10-2008 22:07
Haha! Good idea, I will try it! :)
08-10-2008 22:16
yeah, if we havent new offers, we can earn with referrals, but it's a bit difficult hummmm! -.-

cyaaaa admin,
thx for inform us like alwaysss..! ;-)
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
09-10-2008 01:33
No problem GPTreasure, I have 1 offer pending and I think this week I will be away none referal.
09-10-2008 05:59

gptreasure wrote:
PS apologies for replying late to some PMs from yesterday, I'm sorry I couldn't make it yesterday, you might have wondered "hey, he posts in the forum but ignores my PMs" - so no, I'm not ignoring them, just couldn't answer you guys, sincere apologies! :-)

LOL :lol:
Such a busy Admin!
And I actually thought moderator made posts on the Announcements forum. :-)
09-10-2008 13:01
admins are...
so am i.
09-10-2008 19:16
Payment received Thank you :-D
09-10-2008 20:30

Rokujou wrote:
admins are...
so am i.

No, you're not.
You always come online daily and make posts.
Total Posts: 12