September 14, 2008 - Payout this week

14-09-2008 20:20
Hi everyone!

Once again apologies for not having new offers in the past week and probably not in this week neither.

We got on our end things to take care of (as most companies do the same once a year), so I just wanted to give you an update that the offers will be checked normally this Tuesday however the Payout Day is expected to be around Wednesday or Thursday.

I hope it doesn't cause any inconvenience, we would definitely be ready with new offers and updates around next week.

Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Gptreasure.com
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
15-09-2008 02:21
thanks, admin. hope next week we have good offers to do.
best regards
15-09-2008 05:07
Yep, hope we get some nice new offers next week!
15-09-2008 12:20
that's great!
15-09-2008 12:45
hope we will...
15-09-2008 21:18
no problem admin,
we will wait for more offers
and we will be patient
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
17-09-2008 00:08
Well, eventually I got good news for you - all payments were processed today (Tuesday) and even earlier than other weeks.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 7