September 4, 2008 - Some offers go down!

04-09-2008 19:06
The offer Spain - GanaGratis is going down, but expected to go back in the near future, that's what we're told anyways.

Besides that, all the Ciao-Surveys offers are paused until October, because they were going very well and thanks for all those who participated so far with them, however for budget reasons the company had to stop with them until next month (October), so we will keep you posted about those as well.

Regards,

Gptreasure.com
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
04-09-2008 20:13
lol it costed them to much ftw XD
04-09-2008 22:04

Lunars wrote:
lol it costed them to much ftw XD

Indeed, but they were very happy with the results so I'm positive next month (October) they will be back with even a bigger budget.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
05-09-2008 06:07
tbh i dont realy care :P but i hope i will come back for the new members
05-09-2008 06:21
If the offer was going to go down, how about if someone submitted his just as you closed the offer?...will he/she get paid?
05-09-2008 14:16
WAAHAHAA!!! go and die...
oh well, not exactly.
Total Posts: 6