An Idea About Instant US Offers

22-03-2011 18:09
Hello everybody and management team ,

Maybe, you think like me, but then I want to ask that question..

Im not new in gpt sites. I signed up to a lot of gpt sites , and I see that :

This site does not pay very well for Instant US offers. ( if I complete firs 2 page, you pay $0,015) I registered of this site again, I had different account on this site, but I forgot its password.. Anyway, I want to say;
a lot of gpt sites , if We complete Instant offers first 2 pages , they are paying $0,1 - $0,05 .. And if we complete at least 2 surveys after that 2 pages, they are paying $0,45 - $0,25 ... But this site is paying very little money for Instant offers.

I think, this site is the best gpt site, because very quality , have a lot of offers and paying for the Instant offers minimum of two days .

I think, after reading this article, many people will think like me.

Finally, I want to ask that question ;

Can you raise the price of the ads first 2 pages ? I want to say, e.g. if we complete first 2 page, pay we $0,1 or $0,05..

I think , in this way this site becomes more popular and the members earn more money.

Pls, not say no .. You can campaign for a while and test this idea... I think, positive results occur..
23-03-2011 02:27
i agree with you
23-03-2011 07:21
I am very much new. Just registered. Where the pages are come?
I haven't got any clue.
23-03-2011 15:08
Estherblue wrote:
i agree with you

Thanks a lot.

I hope admin thinks like us...
14-04-2011 06:37
Black Hat,

Have you seen our guide how to make the most out of it? We used to pay much more but they changed their commission structure, so just follow this guide to make more money on each offer:

http://www.get-paid.com/forum/showthread.php?=12137&forum=1

By the way, where are you from in the states? You speak a bit in a broken English, not that it bothers me, but just interested. Welcome to our site.

Gptreasure.com Admin
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
03-10-2013 11:30
how to convert a task from expelled mode to work mode????? task expelled due to lack of in accuracy
mahesh.007rathod
Total Posts: 6