Hello from Chicago

11-02-2013 15:11
pretty new to the site, so far its great, i have no complaints whatsoever by far one of the most user friendly sites for this type of work. already up to 1.32 after doing a couple tasks and offers and i gotta say i freaking love it!! hopefully i can start answering surveys better and get more completed than i have been but hell can't complain about making money for spending time online that i would have already been doing. i just wanted to say hello and give a shout out to all the moderators of get-paid, thanks for the AMAZING SITE and opportunities!!!!!!!!
11-02-2013 21:10
Hello "CodenameKottonmouth", and welcome to Get-Paid! :)
Keep up the good work! :)

For any question you can check our FAQ's Forum.

Good Luck,
Get-Paid Team.
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
13-02-2013 09:30
CodenameKottonmouthpretty new to the site, so far its great, i have no complaints whatsoever by far one of the most user friendly sites for this type of work. already up to 1.32 after doing a couple tasks and offers and i gotta say i freaking love it!! hopefully i can start answering surveys better and get more completed than i have been but hell can't complain about making money for spending time online that i would have already been doing. i just wanted to say hello and give a shout out to all the moderators of get-paid, thanks for the AMAZING SITE and opportunities!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the forum and the service and get more money........
14-02-2013 11:24
Welcome aboard, Codename! :)

Get-Paid Team.
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
24-02-2013 13:49
Get-paid is already paid me till $ 7.00 just with do task.. How i get daily survey to earn more money?
24-02-2013 14:35
pancakaranaGet-paid is already paid me till $ 7.00 just with do task.. How i get daily survey to earn more money?

You can find the daily surveys in this page: http://www.get-paid.com/offers.php?tab=dailysurveys.

If you want to know how to complete the daily surveys you can visit the following thread:
http://www.get-paid.com/forum/showthread.php?14971.

Good luck,
Get-Paid Team.
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
24-02-2013 14:38
heelol
gud luck..!
05-01-2014 05:22
Welcome :)
CHEW LI LING
23-12-2014 18:19
Welcome to get paid!
Always looking for new friends !!! Ask me friendship accept all requests !!
Total Posts: 9