Hi everyone

21-04-2011 18:41
Hey guys, i am Bulli and i'm glad to be a member of this beautiful site.

I just got my first 2 payments today and i am very happy XD!!!

p.s. I really like the new website look.
22-04-2011 20:50
hi, welcome!! :-D
and congrats for your payments, I wish you the best earnings

p.s. I really like the new website look.

and new changes are coming :-P wait for it!!8-)
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
24-04-2011 10:04
Hi Bulli,

Welcome to our site, and thanks for the feedback! ;-)
We are not going to leave the design like this, it's going to be much better soon, so I hope you will like it more by then.

Anyways happy holidays, welcome and enjoy!

Gptreasure.com Admin
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
24-06-2011 06:40
Всем привет! Я новенький и еще толком мало что понял!!
24-06-2011 10:26

DimonSX wrote:
Всем привет! Я новенький и еще толком мало что понял!!

Welcome to our site.
If possible to type in English it's better, and if you need help of what to do in our site please see the sticky posts with Fifinon's guides.

Regards,

Gptreasure.com Admin
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
26-06-2011 14:25
how did you do it ??
can you share with me??
if its ok?
01-07-2011 22:31
you can earn money by completing offers :-) if you have more doubts please I recommend you to use the support board 8-) welcomE!!
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
02-07-2011 19:19
Welcome :-D
03-07-2011 06:57
Felicitari pt ca existati
04-07-2011 21:42
please next time write in english :$
Total Posts: 38