A good site

14-10-2009 18:11
Well i got premission to post this so no falming plox.

i found a site called lockerz it is really good it gives free gifts away.how to get these gifts is simple each time you log in you get 2 points than you do dailies qesutions like who do you like more megan fox or angelina jolie.
you pres megan fox ofcourse :P. and you get another 2points.you can get alot of gifts i got my self already a ipod shuffle from them whitout paying anything.
the site is www.lockerz.com
you must get invited by sumon so if you want to check it out
post or pm me your email and i will send you a invitation.

And have fun on gp and lockerz can w8 till dutch offers ^^
14-10-2009 18:16
no you dont got permission.

advertising is not allowed, and admin would not permit you to do so.

if this is a lie, you will probally get banned for disrespecting rules, and also lieing to keep your topic on.
14-10-2009 18:19
i pmed admin@gptreasure.com
14-10-2009 18:21
Have you got permission to actually ADVERTISE it, and not just post some information about it?
Well, I like the site..It's in my blog too
14-10-2009 18:22
so u PRIVATE MESSAGE his EMAIL? well, thats kinda impossible, since you private message inside website and not by email. you gotta post a print screen to prove that, because this topic disrespect the rules, and it will get locked since a mod gets on.
14-10-2009 18:24
No Advertising!
14-10-2009 18:28
if he lied about having permission to post this, he will get banned, cuz even disrespecting rules he tried to fool moderators.
14-10-2009 19:35
i know that my account wil be banned i am not stupid enough to post this #OOPS# whit out premision i am over a year on this site and its really good.i will contact gp and let him reponce to the tread.
14-10-2009 19:43
I gave permission but just asked for a few more details and haven't received response yet, but in the bottom line it's okay to leave this topic as it is, but we'll lock it tomorrow.

Thanks.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
15-10-2009 04:39
by SuriNaruto on 2009/10/14 6:35:09
i know that my account wil be banned i am not stupid enough to post this #OOPS# whit out premision i am over a year on this site and its really good.i will contact gp and let him reponce to the tread.

by Arthurxd0 on 2009/10/14 5:28:29
if he lied about having permission to post this, he will get banned, cuz even disrespecting rules he tried to fool moderators.

thats the why i used the "IF" in front of my post :)
Total Posts: 14