Ah i found what i was looking for,Ouch ! Hot News,Ouch! --> about Megaupload/Rapidshare Premiums

13-06-2008 00:29
well,a lot of us are desperately searching for Megaupload and Rapidshare (known as Crapidshare) Premium accounts for free (Me as a best example xD).
-> Hyper-Mega-Solution:
i'll link you to two different sites:
1st one --> Here

for this one:
Megaupload: you just have to complete one offer, and reffer 8 people to get a 1month Megaupload Premium account.20 people for a 3months Premium account.(proxy tricks don't work,you'll be banned)
Rapidshare: the same offer and 5 refferals for 1month,16 for 3months.

2nd one --> Here <= I recommend it
this one is a bit different:
you must do 5 offers (are somewhat difficult :s),be active in forums and refer 5 people --> you can get a 1month premium account for each of these sites : FileFactory,Megaupload,Megashare,GigaSize,cRapidshare...and more..

Note: those two sites don't require any credit cards or anything,you receive your Premium account by e-mail (support ticket).
no further explanations discover it yourself,jk.it's just as simple as i said.

--Thanks Shine2shine for your share !
-no it's not a complete share,that's why i'm using those....btw: does it sound too good to be true?!

Yes it is ^^"
13-06-2008 05:36
Shouldn't this be in ''Advertisements''

You are using your ref. links.
13-06-2008 15:38
emmm..really?!. forgot ! then it must be moved to Advertising section by Admins.yes you're right !
but,i think it is also for general discussions,since it's not a cash site or anything,but yeah,it should be moved.
Thanks Admins for moving it ! ^^
-no it's not a complete share that's why i'm using those ref.links.
but 80% it is only a share cause i need only 5 refs. ;)
13-06-2008 23:52
it will help me a lot to have 1 premium account :D
ty!
Total Posts: 4