[First Topic yay] Hi people from Dark!

24-07-2008 13:26
Heya Friendly people ^-^ new to GPT and have allot of questions but meh those can wait till another day ahead of me.

Im 15 and a Site Administrator at the Madness Chain sites [size=x-small](Animadness.net and there other sites...)[/size] My real name is Dylan but people call me Bunny-Kun [size=x-small](I dont know why either)[/size] and Dark [size=x-small](Because I wear black/dark hoodies and clothes all the time and it doesnt help that I dont talk much...)[/size]

Im also willing to help out here if the Website Administrator needs it. [size=x-small](I can help with basically everything you can think of.)[/size]

All welcomes are welcome. [size=x-small](no pun intended)[/size]

PS: Whats a Gold Member [size=x-small](Havent seen it anywhere in the support section.)[/size]
24-07-2008 19:20
a gold memeber? me.
25-07-2008 02:22
man after reading the "how to be a gold member" i think i dug a hole for myself to die in. Cause some people might find C4u2b a spammed name. BUTTTTT it has a meaning and its not... =( behhhh i hope it doesnt get taken as a fake name
25-07-2008 15:43
lol
25-07-2008 22:12
.... wow thats 3 spam posts and not one welcome... and I know what a gold member is now thanks to FAQ's.
Total Posts: 5