Get-Paid Suggestion Thread

03-02-2012 18:38
Have ideas that you would like to share then feel free to post them here :). Please don't post any pending Offers/Surveys in this thread.

Thanks you.
03-02-2012 19:43
(!) New Feature (!)

- Live chat online 24/7

- Forum Games like : http://www.get-paid.com/forum/showthread.php?13786-New-50%E2%82%AC-code-for-Google-adwords-Refer-now-for-free!&p=106584#post106584

- Give aways

REMEMBER

There will be a future contest of "Giving away 50€ code for adwords free", iYassin didn't confirm her email address.
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
04-02-2012 00:12
ChatDexter

- Give aways

REMEMBER

There will be a future contest of "Giving away 50€ code for adwords free", iYassin didn't confirm her email address.

I do have some Ideas about Forum Contest & they might be happening in future :)
12-02-2012 15:52
The contest thing of now is pretty unfair if you ask me, the country with the most offers gets the most points.

Anyone out of the usa can easily win of someone that has way less offers, and for me i dont get daily surveys i probably get them only 1 or 3 times a week.

Back in the old days of gptreasure we had an lottery, it was fair.

Same prices

Before you can participate in the monthly lottery you will need to complete 5/10 offers succesfully in that same month to be able to make an chance of winning any of those prices.

It's way more balanced in my opinion, otherwise you might aswell change my country to america lol.
12-02-2012 18:37
Love this idea :)

Get-Paid Moderator
13-02-2012 13:40
We are going to implement the CHAT idea very soon, and besides that, KnalKabouter mentioned US members have more potential to get more points in the contests etc - I am just mentioning there is a room for 10 winners now in our contest (instead of previous 3) ... however as you are aware we are going through many featurs which we expand, and I assume in the near future we would arrange a contest for non US members as well, so stay tuned.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
13-02-2012 14:28
Yes!!!!
Finally!!!!!
PROUD TO BE PINOY!!!
16-02-2012 06:58
rohitsinha22
its affiliate site.You can add this site to Get-paid.com

Please don't spam. If you want to recommend this,contact directly an admin or moderator.

Thank you.

Get-Paid Moderator
17-02-2012 15:30
-Membership levels(silver, gold etc.)
-More games.
-Non-US contest.
20-02-2012 14:42
Total Posts: 48