HELP ME PLEASE!!

09-06-2008 13:34
Hello, I need to know when are new offers going to be posted, becouse im very poor, i only get money from these sites at the local library , they let me order food too, put some more offers for portugal and international PLEASE!! i can
09-06-2008 14:13
how old are u?
09-06-2008 17:03
Seriously, how old are you? New offers are posted randomly.
09-06-2008 18:23
im 22
09-06-2008 19:13
Ugh... you really should think a bit before posting...Your first post looked like someone 9 years old kid wrote it(or something like that, I dont wan't to insult anyone),and seriously, one '!' is enough :).
09-06-2008 19:50
Yeah, you can make a really bad impression on people that way.
Also, I feel really sorry for you if this is your only way of making money :( This isn't a really great source of income, if you absolutly insist on using this extrordinarily time consuming, little payoff method for your survival, then try multiple sites at once.
A few of my recommendation would be:

bux4all.com
treasuretrooper.com
bux.to
PrizeRebel.com (only if you like video games)

Notice that none of these have referrals attached to them. I do not believe that I should get money for this simple post...
12-06-2008 13:45
thank you guys, yes well i just got my son, and sorry about the 9years old thing becouse im not american ur english i just learned to speak and write english on school that was a long time ago... yes u diden't insult well thank you for those sites, and yes it's sad that i can only win small amounts of money... but well i need to survive and feed my wife and my new son
12-06-2008 13:49
and can someone give me good paying sites that pay via paypal? becouse i just have paypal and no credit card
Total Posts: 8