How do you make most of your coins?

11-06-2016 00:54
Hi there! I've been having a little trouble earning coins recently. What sections do you use to earn most of
your coins? What's your routine every time you log in? Sorry for a lot of questions, I'm just curious.
Me and money, yeah, we just get along really well.
11-06-2016 03:57
Hi there! I've been having a little trouble earning coins recently. What sections do you use to earn most of
your coins? What's your routine every time you log in? Sorry for a lot of questions, I'm just curious
11-06-2016 03:58
Hi there! I've been having a little trouble earning coins recently
11-06-2016 10:29
main section for me is payperclick and business cards.
11-06-2016 16:30
Generally speaking, I complete the pay per click offers for 50 coins, then I do a daily survey that I always qualify for. After
that, I generally earn a few more coins from the pay per click, then get off. In the afternoon, I usually earn a few more coins from pay per click. I know, it's a complicated routine, but it works for me. I usually earn about 275-300 coins a day from
2-3 hours of work, but I know plenty of people who make more money than I do.
11-06-2016 16:31
Sorry about the weird formatting from my post above. I don't know how that happened :P
12-06-2016 11:32
Videos :)!!!
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
12-06-2016 15:32
ChatDexterVideos :)!!!
For some reason, the videos don't work for me. I'm not sure why. Most of the "videos" that come up aren't even videos.
13-06-2016 19:16
ZillieZoolaFor some reason, the videos don't work for me. I'm not sure why. Most of the "videos" that come up aren't even videos.

In what wall please?

Get-Paid Moderator
13-06-2016 19:16
ZillieZoolaFor some reason, the videos don't work for me. I'm not sure why. Most of the "videos" that come up aren't even videos.

In what wall please?

Get-Paid Moderator
Topic Locked

Total Posts: 18