Is This Platform Really Profitable (Experience Sharing Needed)

11-11-2015 12:48
I am currently on level 3. It seems the amount of money for internet service and time I'm spending online is not commensurate with what I'm earning in return for now. Is this type of work really worthwhile? please I need experience sharing here.
I am determined
11-11-2015 16:19
tobyeniI am currently on level 3. It seems the amount of money for internet service and time I'm spending online is not commensurate with what I'm earning in return for now. Is this type of work really worthwhile? please I need experience sharing here.

It really depends on how you do these surveys. Some earn 200$ a month in our website.
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
12-11-2015 08:35
ChatDexterIt really depends on how you do these surveys. Some earn 200$ a month in our website.

Thanks. I haven't been able to complete any survey. As the survey progressed it would just terminate with a message "No more surveys available. Sorry!" likewise, available task has always been zero
I am determined
24-11-2015 18:34
tobyeniThanks. I haven't been able to complete any survey. As the survey progressed it would just terminate with a message "No more surveys available. Sorry!" likewise, available task has always been zero

The best way to earn in your situation is to get referrals - you get % of what your referrals make in our site, and this % can be up to 30%.
If you don't have a way/mechanism to bring referrals (even though it's quite easy to do that using Facebook etc.) you can still earn free coins from us by participating in our social media pages.

For instance today we're giving out free 40 coins to all of our users - just look at our Facebook and/or Google+ pages.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
27-11-2015 07:55
i am stop at 93% profile completeness
Total Posts: 5