It is Worked !!

02-06-2009 22:36

GPTreasure's sick joke? I've used lot of time doing each one, they all went to work expecting my entire payment I got roughly $2 out of $10. Is it because I haven't been active for a while so they have to take some of my offers, or they don't want to share those?

I've went step by step each, everyone of them and I always wait till some sort of confirmation. There I thought I was going to buy my vanity set on a game, actually wanted more people to come but they didn't believed this work, now I don't even have a vanity set to show off nor any 10 cents for referrals. I'm a laughing stock from my friends now for telling them this can get them cash for their game.

I doubt redoing them would work seeing as I done it the first time, it wouldn't confirm because of my IP the second time, plus I've tried other sites, with worst offers (obviously not the same offers) and they tracked pretty well, except no site pays quicker or have a better minimum pay than this, if it pays.
03-06-2009 04:57
O.o! Its normal my friend!
03-06-2009 19:56
It's normal that they pay some of your offer?
04-06-2009 09:36
It's normal don't worry ;-)
13-06-2009 07:01
I'm a new member, regardless of whether successful, I will do my best to try.
13-06-2009 10:48
That's great to hear!
Doing your best will get you to tons of cash!
13-06-2009 11:23
You shouldn't get so worked up about it. I understand you have put in a lot of effort to complete each of the offers. Maybe, you should wait for the admin to reply here.

Do you have proofs(like email confirmations, etc.)? I guess that would help a lot!

-Cheers mate!
14-06-2009 03:19
This sort of thing kinda happened to me. The offers didn't come through.
14-06-2009 17:52

gloamglozer wrote:
This sort of thing kinda happened to me. The offers didn't come through.

Then send to admin@gptreasure.com your confirmation emails proving you completed the offers so we could credit you for the missing credit.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
30-07-2009 22:31
goooooooood
Total Posts: 44