Italian and Spanish are similar?

13-05-2008 22:15
Do you think Italian and Spanish are similar?

For instance the following words are similar:
Aqui = Qui = Here
(Spanish = Italian = English)

Also, the way to say "Welcome" in Italian is "Benvenuto" whereas in Spanish is "Bienvenido"

What's your opinion?
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
13-05-2008 23:11
Yes,also English and French are similar in alot of words.

Arabic and Hebrew are the most similar,

For Example :

A = Alef = Alef
(English - Arabic - Hebrew)

G = Gim = Giml

Z = Zain = Zain

Hand = yad = yad

Ear = Ozon = Ozen

And much more ......... :-D
14-05-2008 07:59
Wordy language is one voice that make up words, we see similar in many common words between humans, which makes it imperative for us to realize that these words have been subject to the evolution of a particular language or making some different way, and make some similar, although dimension Geographical between the clans human
14-05-2008 08:35
both are from latin and they are in europe so it is not strange to be similar
14-05-2008 16:19
i agree with yaolkz, thats the reason
14-05-2008 16:21
im spanish and it's true some words are similar like italian

in other hand, here in spain, exactly in Catalonia where I live a lot of people speak "catal
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
14-05-2008 17:56
Yes, I can confirm this, Spanish and Italian are similar in some words, but an italian is not able to understand what a spanish says and is the same for a spanish if listen to an italian person.

But yes, some words are almost the same, so maybe you can at least understand what's the subject in the conversation.

And as said above, both are latin language, that's the reason.
05-06-2008 19:40
i think that they are pretty similar
Total Posts: 8