Merry christmas from get-paid.com

19-12-2014 10:52
Merry Christmas from Get-Paid Team!

The Get Paid Team wants to wish you a Merry Christmas! Thank you so much for being part of our family and we hope to bring you all the best support and assistance you may need.

To the new comers, welcome to Get Paid!
For our existing members, thank you so much!. You guys have been there participating in our Forum and we do appreciate that very much. We love you all!

Best Wishes,
Get Paid Team

For any comments,opinions or suggestions,don't hesitate to contact us! This will help us improve our service and know what do our Get Paid users want.
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
19-12-2014 22:22
Thanks for the good wishes !! Spare a happy Christmas to all the staff and users to get paid.com
PAOLO
Always looking for new friends !!! Ask me friendship accept all requests !!
20-12-2014 11:04
I wish the staff and users from Get Paid a very great Christmas, hoping you'll spend a very relaxing day with the people you love!
I do hope to have a great day with my family as well! LOL

love love love and love from me!
Jana Art Blog
Jana Art Youtube
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
.Marx
20-12-2014 11:04
I wish the staff and users from Get Paid a very great Christmas, hoping you'll spend a very relaxing day with the people you love!
I do hope to have a great day with my family as well! LOL

love love love and love from me!
Jana Art Blog
Jana Art Youtube
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
.Marx
21-12-2014 10:42
Merry Christmas again!

Get-Paid Moderator
23-12-2014 00:10
Merry Christmas too :)
23-12-2014 09:31
Oh Oh Oh Merry Xmas to all in Get Paid
U can also Try viewing ads for money Right herehttp://www.clixsense.com/?r=7025013This one is a Really Hitter to  http://www.cashnhits.com/index.php?view=ptp
24-12-2014 13:29
Sorry, I posted the same message two times O_o anyway, I wish you Merry Christmas again! I will be at home with my parents and I already know I will eat a lot! Oh my! :D
Jana Art Blog
Jana Art Youtube
.Marx
24-12-2014 17:41
thanks happy new yeeeeeear
25-12-2014 13:38
New year is coming!

Get-Paid Moderator
Total Posts: 35