Other Great GPT Sites

11-05-2008 17:28
Hello there GPTreasure members. This post contains other great GPT or also known as PTS. If you would like, why not try some of these out? This post has been taken directly from my website and it has been altered a bit. Check out my website for more infomation.
http://timetogetpaid.tk/

[color=990000][size=medium]GPTreasure[/size][/color]
So far, this has to be the best paying PTS site I have gone to in a while. This site will pay you within 24-48 hours upon completion of any signup/offer that has been approved. This site also has very helpful forum members and a sub-forum filled with proofs that this site will pay you! So far, I have a total of over $40 made on this website less than 1 month working only 5 minutes a day. This has many reviews on the internet and on the website itself. This website has the most available payment options for you to get paid! This is a site that you must check out!

Signup to this website using the banner provided below:

GPTreasure

Name: GPTreasure
Rating: 5 Stars
Available To: All Countries
Minimum Cashout: $0.00
Earn: Cash
Payment Options: MoneyBookers, AlertPay, PayPal, E-gold, and ePassporte

*This site pays you when you complete any offer within 24-48 hours!

[color=990000][size=medium]CashNinjas[/size][/color]
Everybody loves ninjas! Now they are also offering you cash! Just like the PTS site above, this website will also offer you cash and prizes! This website is just like GPTreasure! There are no minimums so you can request a payout whenever you want! There are many offers which all members around the world can do!

Signup to this website using the banner provided below!

CashNinjas

Name: CashNinjas
Available To: All Countries
Minimum Cashout: $0.00
Earn: Cash, Prizes
Payment Options: PayPal, Cheques, Gift Cards

*Great website with no minimum!

[color=990000][size=medium]SwatCash[/size][/color]
The third best PTS site I know would have to be SwatCash! This site offers you a range of offers, prizes to be won, and contests! Another cool thing about this website is that they offer you daily missions to improve your rank to get better rewards! The forums on this website are always packed with people so if you ever need help, this is the place to go! This is got to be one of the top PTS sites ever created! Visit this website right now!

Signup to this website using the link provided below:

SwatCash

Name: SwatCash
Available To: United States, Canada
Minimum Cashout: $15.00
Earn: Cash, Prizes, Rebates
Payment Options: PayPal, Cheque

*Very Good Website! You must check this website out!

[color=990000][size=medium]TreasureTrooper[/size][/color]
The fourth best in my book would have to be TreasureTrooper. Just like GPTreasure, it is a paying PTS site that pays hundreds of thousands of dollars annually. Unlike GPTreasure, it has a minimum cashout of $20. It won't be hard to reach $20 since they actually have more offers than GPTreasure. You may see some offers that are the same with GPTreasure but may be paying you a bit more. Every offer may give you a chance to get jewels, coins and pearls to redeem for prizes or tickets to participate in various events. These prizes include IPods to Xbox 360's. You can also do Paid-To-Survey and Cash Rebates on this website. Definately a great site that you have to check out!

TreasureTrooper

Name: TreasureTrooper
Available To: United States, Canada, United Kingdom
Minimum Cashout: $20.00
Payment Options: PayPal, Cheque

*Millions of members have signed up and gotten paid!

[color=990000][size=medium]GetPaidTo[/size][/color]
This is also a very great Paid-To-Signup website. Just like the ones above, you do offers and you get credited when you complete them. This website is almost like SwatCash, TreasureTrooper, and GPTreasure. This website really has no minimum just like GPTreasure. You can request when you want to get a payment. All you need to do is get $0.50 to request a payment via PayPal; minimum may be higher for other Payment Options. Great website. Very fast payouts!Definately check out this website!

GetPaidTo

Name: GetPaidTo
Minimum Cashout: $0.50
Earn: Cash
Payment Options: PayPal, Cheque, Obopay, Prepaid Visa

*Very great website! Millions already paid! Tons of offers!

[color=990000][size=medium]CashCrate[/size][/color]
CashCrate is another PTS site just like TreasureTrooper and GPTreasure. This site has offers that pay a lot ranging from 100% free offers to trial offers. Offers can also pay you points which you can redeem for prizes. Some prizes range from gift cards to IPods to XBox 360's. This site also gives you rebates from purchasing items from other websites. They also have daily surveys to offer you more cash! The minimum cashout for CashCrate is $10. Definately a great site to check out!

CashCrate

Name: CashCrate
Available To: United States, Canada
Minimum Cashout: $10.00
Payment Options: Cheque

*CashCrate is almost exactly like TreasureTrooper!

[color=990000][size=medium]SquishyCash[/size][/color]
SquishyCash is another PTS site. This is also a really great site you should definately try out! They host many contests including most offer contests and most referral contests! They have many offers for you to be credited and there are many promotional codes that you can enter that may give you cash and prizes! SquishyCash has many very helpful members and the minimum cashout is $20!

Signup to this website using the link provided below!

SquishyCash

Name: SquishyCash
Rating: 4 Stars
Minimum Cashout: $20.00
Earn: Cash, Prizes
Payment Options: PayPal, Cheques, Gift Cards

*SquishyCash has just launched recently!
12-05-2008 17:03
Bump
12-05-2008 17:10
this thread have to be in advertise section
not here
thanks
16-05-2008 19:48
Admin, can you move this to the "advertise" section? Thanks
16-05-2008 20:09
How can I use CashNinjas
16-05-2008 20:17
thank you, i will try cash ninjas.
but no one like gptreasure xD
17-05-2008 20:56
CashNinjas is pretty much the same thing as GPTreasure. You do offers. When you want to cashout, just request it.
17-05-2008 23:01
thanks
i think i will try cash ninjas too
but just for get some money and then leave it
because i have no time for going signing up all the time!

cya
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
17-05-2008 23:20
I will try cash ninjas. Thanks!
05-06-2008 18:41
i thought that gangstergreed was pretty good
Total Posts: 13