PayPal not working with PTC sites anymore?

10-02-2017 22:45
Hi, one of the biggest PTC sites on the internet announces that PayPal doesnt work with these kind of sites anymore.

Does this also goes for Get-Paid.com?

rogga41
Are you interested in making money? In that case, I think you should visit this site.
10-02-2017 22:53
Hey Rogga,

I've seen that news in 2015 but here we are in 2017 still using PAYPAL. Don't worry! If that happens you can be sure that we will have a lot of alternatives more.

Have a nice day and thank you for staying with us since 2012!
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
11-02-2017 15:40
PayPal never really liked PTCs. So it's only natural that gradually they will break away from the PTCs.

Get-Paid.com is not a PTC, it is a GPT site. So, there should be no problem with PayPal in here.

But policies do change so anything can happen in future. But for now, PayPal is ok with Get-Paid.
11-02-2017 16:02
In the eyes of PayPal I think PTC, GPT and Bux sites are about the same thing.

Clix...... have a very good reputation, something you dont get easily nowadays and that site have survived the test of time since 2007. So if PayPal choose to stop working with a site like this, many more in same genre will follow

It's sad because it affects reputable sites, but at the same time I understand that Paypal want to take action against all scammers out there.
Are you interested in making money? In that case, I think you should visit this site.
12-02-2017 18:51
The models of PTC and GPT are technically different 'cos in GPTs you don't have dedicated fixed ads to click everyday which are renewed daily. GPTs are mainly on Offers, Surveys & Tasks. And as far as PayPal is concerned they are fine with those.

They only have problems with Multi-level referral systems which they see as Multi-Level-Marketing and also any revenue sharing system.

CS was "guilty" of having multi-level referral systems like all the PTCs out there and they failed to negotiate with PayPal to restore them back.

Surely more similar sites will have trouble with PayPal specially after the debacle of a renowned traffic exchange site.

Can't blame PayPal really. They have right to reduce their risks after seeing so many shady PTCs popping up and vanishing with all's money.

Doesn't matter to PP if the site is running for 10 years not. Any site can go bad within days, experience tells us.

Of course it's unfortunate for CS and the members there.
13-02-2017 00:07
I am moving this thread to MAIN FORUM.
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
11-03-2017 03:43
hope not !!!
13-03-2017 18:53
hope it works !!
Total Posts: 8