Paypal problem, could someone help me

09-06-2008 17:01
Today i was purchasing a runescape membership with my paypal cash and i found something that said i had to enter my bank info if i was going to lift my spending limits. So i really dont want to enter my bank information because there us alot of paypal hackers out there and i dont want to get my info stolen.

P.S. I already have enough credit cards so im not going to apply for a paypal credit card.
09-06-2008 17:02
Unless you want your RS membership (which I don't think is worth it), you have to enter your bank info.
09-06-2008 19:34
Ehh, number one this sould probably be in support. Also, the person above me is right.

But if you REALLY want that RS membership, I guess you could go to PrizeRebel.com. Instead of offering money, they offer points to spend on gaming prizes. Your could buy a 10$ 2-month RS card there. 1 point is about a dollar, and thier payout is very high for each one so it wouldnt take long before you have 10 pts.

I am not trying to advertise by saying this, just adding a word of advice. And don't bother putting me in as the referrer if you choose to go, I have not used this site since I discovered that oonly points were offered.
10-06-2008 05:36
Remember if you stay unverified it's hard for you to order on websites.. Because many website do not want payments from unverified paypal members.
10-06-2008 07:52
They accept unverified payments from me XP
Or is it the fact that I use a credit card for the payments?
10-06-2008 08:07

piddle90 wrote:
Today i was purchasing a runescape membership with my paypal cash and i found something that said i had to enter my bank info if i was going to lift my spending limits. So i really dont want to enter my bank information because there us alot of paypal hackers out there and i dont want to get my info stolen.

P.S. I already have enough credit cards so im not going to apply for a paypal credit card.

If you are a US Pay Pal member, then you will need to have a bank account attached or use your credit card to verify.

No US members can verify by debit or credit cards without bank accounts attached.
11-06-2008 15:25
just read this and you will be safe!
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_vdc-security-spoof-outside
Total Posts: 7