Please help me reach my goal to buy a software:( (AND A QUESTION TO GPT)

30-06-2008 04:24
I AM A GOLD MEMBER WITCH MEANS I CAN BE TRUSTED

well i know all of you here are to get my and so am i but this software i want to be is Nod32 Website Addon witch allows me to host a website and that website will be in 4 different categories

I need this software because it allows me to put anything to my site without having anyone delete it as

tv-links.co.uk was deleted because of the online movies my NOD32 website addon will block that and put my website on a backup host and change it to main after its done so please help my dream come to THE DREAM TO OWN A WEBSITE

Private server
A copy yahoo answer but my PHP
Online Game
And Watch Free Movies

my test website that have the yahoo answers looking site

COPY PASTE THIS LINK: 72.141.226.238 ITS COOL AND SOON IT WILL BE MORE

soon ill have test site for all except free movies but ill have a youtube demo

i will give all people that donated access to my VIP section to all this categories

My paypal: geo-gino@hotmail.com

please donate i beg you 0.50cents is enough

my test website that have the yahoo answers looking site

COPY PASTE THIS LINK: 72.141.226.238 ITS COOL AND SOON IT WILL BE MORE

THE GPT ?: can i make you my partner site?
30-06-2008 15:06
Anyone could be a gold member, you just have to ask the Admin if you could be one. It doesn't make you any more special. :goodjob:
30-06-2008 17:09
ya but i helped the people complete offers that how i got gold i didnt ask for it
30-06-2008 22:14
ya but i helped the people complete offers that how i got gold i didnt ask for it

eeeem.... i'm always replying to users questions and helping them ;)
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
30-06-2008 22:20

I need this software because it allows me to put anything to my site without having anyone delete it as

tv-links.co.uk was deleted because of the online movies my NOD32 website addon will block that and put my website on a backup host and change it to main after its done so please help my dream come to THE DREAM TO OWN A WEBSITE

Could you please rephrase this again? Im not sure what you're trying to say. Something about your website being deleted by someone?
01-07-2008 02:15
yes you know when i uplaod a movie like wanted 2008 the company that made wanted may wanted off my site by this software will prevent it for doing so ANYWAY i am now done my SITE IS WORKING
01-07-2008 05:38
tv-links.co.uk

I used to go on that site a lot!
01-07-2008 15:17
me to but its was deleted and now they some coming soon but i dont think it true in any way
01-07-2008 19:34
Really loved that site.
To bad it is deleted ;(
02-07-2008 05:10
tahts why i need your help so that thing will never happen to me so anyone of you please donate?
Total Posts: 10