SUMMER HOLIDAY IS COMING! WHAT YOU GONNA DO?

04-06-2009 09:41

Shanyra wrote:
Today is gonna be cold summerday, so I'm gonna be home whole day.. No ice cream eating today, *snif* . 8(
Maybe I should read something. Or go to the cinema.. :o

Go to the cinema! There could be a great film!
If I had to choose I'll go there!
05-06-2009 19:22
Ahhh... The wonderful summer. Well, I'm planing a lot of activities this summer. First, I will start to workout :-) Then, I'm planning to find a job to get some extra money. Of course i will relax and have some fun with my friends too! :-)
05-06-2009 21:51
That seems like a well planned vacation ;)
Have fun!
06-06-2009 09:43
Yesterday I was in the cinema, movie that I watched was Night at the museum 2. : DD It was funny, like first part is too.

I don't have any summer job, it's good and bad thing. Bad because I don't get experience and money. Good because it's summer HOLIDAY! So it's not nice work when you have holiday.. : o

And bad weather still continues.. Where is my sun?? Who has stolen it? I need it! Only clouds and sometimes it's raining here.. ._. Urgh
07-06-2009 07:06
My holiday is about to start in 2 weeks time, but I have a few tests and assignments left so its gona be busy for me.

When my holiday starts, i get to stay home and bassically do nothing, maby play a little but have to study as well, so for me, my holiday is not gona be too fun.
07-06-2009 18:47
Aww that's to bad...:-(
You should have fun while the holiday lasts!
08-06-2009 12:59
Tomorrow I go to summer camp. : ) So it's from Tuesday to Friday. But weather is gonna be bad (suprise suprise..). Cold and cloudy and raining too. 8(

But it's still gonna be lovely camp!
11-06-2009 21:01
Have fun!
12-06-2009 12:16
I'm baaaaack! And weather wasn't bad after all, two last days were sunny! : )

Lalalalaa I'm happy, it's beautiful summer now.
12-06-2009 16:05
summerrr !! i have 4 months I think of summer!!ajjaja ;-)

im going to mallorca
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
Total Posts: 58