Upgrade!!!

18-02-2014 14:26
I think the site needs an upgrade ... what do you think!
I think we should find to be a way to invest in order to have more opportunities to gain.Exclude the rent of referrell ...(are bot) but pay a fee, monthly yearly, to have greater gains.
EXTRA MONEY
18-02-2014 19:06
i think site should rethink their ref. strategies .... they have been using same thing from the starting
hi all ... i new to this site..
21-02-2014 07:32
sukam243i think site should rethink their ref. strategies .... they have been using same thing from the starting

What system do you recommend?
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
22-02-2014 06:52
the site is now having enough working members ... so the owner should increase the direct pay per offer ...its comparatively low as compared to other rival site ..... the site admin should quickly review its decision on this topic.....because more you pay directly to the members ..the more people comes to work...rather than concentrating on the ref. tier system which also want people to join the site and work . For example...You are just paying half of what the neobux directly pays to the minijob worker[excluding bonuses ]... i would not tell you to pay that much but you should pay at least comparable to what a user actually get satisfied in doing the particular task or offer over here. Also this would be helpful for the worker who works hard but is paid less ....and his earned money is paid to the people who just bringing them on this site.

Thank you in advance .
hi all ... i new to this site..
22-02-2014 09:32
sukam243... i would not tell you to pay that much but you should pay at least comparable to what a user actually get satisfied in doing the particular task or offer over here. Also this would be helpful for the worker who works hard but is paid less ....and his earned money is paid to the people who just bringing them on this site.

Thank you in advance .

That is true. I support you.
"You don't need to remember. Just don't forget."
22-02-2014 09:56
Just Add $1.00 Admin offer to new Joining,

Like Video Promotion, Article Promotion & Forum Post Promotion to Get-paid with or without referral links.

It's boost up for referring new peoples to here.
21-10-2015 01:13
not sure how to upgrade
12-05-2016 07:48
the site is now having enough working members
15-03-2017 17:31
how !!
Total Posts: 9