Who are interested in doing Daily Surveys?

26-08-2015 05:30
Hello Getpaid,

Hello Mates, hope you are doing good. I am here to help you out in doing daily surveys.

I do daily surveys daily. I want to record them while i do and upload in youtube. Please let me know who

are interested in it. So that i will go ahead and upload them in youtube. Thank you.

DJMarcus
26-08-2015 05:58
Hi djmarcus,
Please upload the video in youtube for daily surveys. i want to do daily surveys but every time i disqualified .please help me to do daily surveys.please create a channel for the getpaid daily surveys i ll subscribe. thank you.
26-08-2015 06:00
Hi djmarcus,
Please upload the video in youtube for daily surveys. i want to do daily surveys but every time i disqualified .please help me to do daily surveys.please create a channel for the getpaid daily surveys i ll subscribe. thank you.
26-08-2015 06:08
malinamjHi djmarcus,

I am on it now. I did today's LiveSample Suvery and recorded it. I will upload it and share the video link here. Thank you.
26-08-2015 08:08
Check out the today's live sample survey on youtube. " Live Sample Survey 26 Aug 2015 on Power Source and Energy".
27-08-2015 04:15
Couldn't find it on youtube. can you share the link please.
Walk without feet : Think without mind : Fly without wings                                                      ______OSHO____
27-08-2015 10:44
Good luck to everyone !!
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
27-08-2015 14:08
lakshmi69hCouldn't find it on youtube. can you share the link please.

Please search for Live Sample Survey on youtube and subscribe for "getpaidforsurveys" channel. Thank you.
05-09-2015 04:44
djmarcusPlease search for Live Sample Survey on youtube and subscribe for "getpaidforsurveys" channel. Thank you.

I found it thank you friend.
Walk without feet : Think without mind : Fly without wings                                                      ______OSHO____
21-10-2015 01:10
me, big time.
Total Posts: 17