almost level 7 should be there soon

11-02-2015 03:01
i am almost level 7 i need about 100 experience points it is kinda hard to earn when i can not get the qualification for most of the surveys and there are not many videos that i can get to play most are not avialable here and the click section could use a bit more per section does anyone have advice on what i can do to be able to earn more. i do not do anything i have to pay for and the downloads do not always credit. when you do the selections that you pay for you normally pay more then you earn so it is not really a good option to have unless you are earning more then you have to spend.
ruth patterson
11-02-2015 17:40
ruth286i am almost level 7 i need about 100 experience points it is kinda hard to earn when i can not get the qualification for most of the surveys and there are not many videos that i can get to play most are not avialable here and the click section could use a bit more per section does anyone have advice on what i can do to be able to earn more. i do not do anything i have to pay for and the downloads do not always credit. when you do the selections that you pay for you normally pay more then you earn so it is not really a good option to have unless you are earning more then you have to spend.

I recommen you to be active on the forum. You earn 10 xp everytime you post!
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
11-02-2015 17:41
ruth286i am almost level 7 i need about 100 experience points it is kinda hard to earn when i can not get the qualification for most of the surveys and there are not many videos that i can get to play most are not avialable here and the click section could use a bit more per section does anyone have advice on what i can do to be able to earn more. i do not do anything i have to pay for and the downloads do not always credit. when you do the selections that you pay for you normally pay more then you earn so it is not really a good option to have unless you are earning more then you have to spend.

I recommend you to be active on the forum. You earn 10 xp everytime you post!

Get-Paid Moderator
12-02-2015 18:31
what about earning money? yes i earn exp for posting but that does not really help earn money on the site. So what i need help with the most is ways to earn money without having to spend money. the downloads are only crediting less then 25% of the time, the videos are not always avialable in the usa, and i do not qualify for 95% of the surveys. what should i do?
ruth patterson
12-02-2015 21:07
Hello Ruth,

We try our very best at bringing as much offers as possible for our international members. I can see you are from the US?

Get-Paid Moderator
12-02-2015 21:07
Hello Ruth,

We try our very best at bringing as much offers as possible for our international members. I can see you are from the US?

Get-Paid Moderator
12-02-2015 23:11
Ya i am if the pay to click portion of the site had a better speed on putting the available offers up each day i would be earning more each day
ruth patterson
28-04-2015 08:43
How much did you earn coins last month ?
M.Vidic.V.G.SRB
Total Posts: 8