best GPT site

13-04-2009 18:46
agreed
13-04-2009 20:50
lol, you guys are bringing old t
20-04-2009 15:00
I totally agree!

Do you know how hard it is to find GPTs that are compatible for Filipinos? Real Hard. Well, A good one, that is.

And frankly, GPTreasure is the best one I found.

Good Job guys!
27-04-2009 11:15

yanrikz07 wrote:
I totally agree!

Do you know how hard it is to find GPTs that are compatible for Filipinos? Real Hard. Well, A good one, that is.

And frankly, GPTreasure is the best one I found.

Good Job guys!

Thanks for the nice comment! :goodjob:
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
30-04-2009 14:23
it is just the truth... in GPtreasure U do not have to invest like all PTC, there u have to invest first OR spend 6 months of clicking and finding a bot to click for you, then u finaly got the money and u spend it... well GG for PTC cuz they actually suck. I was in a really good PTC site before, 20 links each day! that is $0.20 each day, when I earned $10 to cash out and invest for refferals, they made THE UPDATE, U can only cash out with Paypal/Alertpay when u have PREMIUM, and u can only buy premium with Alertpay, i couldn't trade in my money i made in the site for premiuim accounts so I had to leave it...
01-05-2009 19:37

Ragezors wrote:
it is just the truth... in GPtreasure U do not have to invest like all PTC, there u have to invest first OR spend 6 months of clicking and finding a bot to click for you, then u finaly got the money and u spend it... well GG for PTC cuz they actually suck. I was in a really good PTC site before, 20 links each day! that is $0.20 each day, when I earned $10 to cash out and invest for refferals, they made THE UPDATE, U can only cash out with Paypal/Alertpay when u have PREMIUM, and u can only buy premium with Alertpay, i couldn't trade in my money i made in the site for premiuim accounts so I had to leave it...

I would suggest you put it in our "Suggestions" forum and suggest a PTC idea, and we can discuss it there.

In this thread you and us won't get the proper opinions to discuss about it.

Cheers.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
05-05-2009 06:29
Perhaps!I have no offers to do! Expecting to do those offers!
12-05-2009 13:33
I prefer that best GPT is this one.
30-07-2009 22:36
best of the best
07-08-2009 19:24
I haven't encountered yet another site trusted, Agree..I think the best :hammer:
Total Posts: 45