holocaust day

30-04-2008 16:06
as u know today and tomorrow is the holocaust day (im not sure that its written that way)

even if your not jewish at least think about the 6,000,000 jewish people and a lot more people killed in the holocaust by the nazi's

R.I.P
30-04-2008 16:28
i read that - holocaust - was a big lie

but the truth now is that - jewish people- in Palestine kill every day many arabic children and woman
so we have to be sad for what is happend today
not talking about lies
30-04-2008 16:32
people like you are making me sick!!

the holocaust was real and there are survivals from it that lived to tell.

if you dont care about 6 million people who were killed with no mercy FINE but i do care!

and im not going to argue with you about the arabs at this day
30-04-2008 17:03
Ofcouse Holocaust was real. Im from country where it was begin - Poland. Its fact, and many people can prove that.
30-04-2008 18:36
God Bless Earth
01-05-2008 01:33
poor 6 million people =(
01-05-2008 09:34

shlomi441 wrote:
[color=663333]people like you are making me sick!![/color]

the holocaust was real and there are survivals from it that lived to tell.

if you dont care about 6 million people who were killed with no mercy FINE but i do care!

and im not going to argue with you about the arabs at this day

you have to understand words
i say that i read that it was a big lie so you have to approve it not to talk with bad words
second i see bbc /cnn / sky ... tv news and i see every day that israel army kill children
so what have i to believe
something in the past wich need proof or something actuel and happend every day
i hope that you understand this time
01-05-2008 09:56
1st. i wasnt talking about the arabs i was talking about the 6 million people killed in the holocaust.

2nd. im not going to argue with you about it

you can think what ever you want. but it just shows me that you cant think about anything but the crap they tell you in school
01-05-2008 10:21

shlomi441 wrote:
1st. i wasnt talking about the arabs i was talking about the 6 million people killed in the holocaust.

2nd. im not going to argue with you about it

you can think what ever you want. but it just shows me that you cant think about anything but [size=large]the crap[/size] they tell you in school

i say that i see it in tv
bbc .uk
cnn .usa
sky . ita
they aren't arab but they show the truth because it is clear like the sun in a sunny summer day the only person who can't see the sun in this case is a poor blind !!!
i tell you to give me proof but you still give nothing so i still say it was a big lie

i have an open mind i don't care about what they say in school but i see that you have no proof no knowledge
except the lies which they put in your head
i am still waiting for proof for this big lie holocaust
be relax and answer without bad words
01-05-2008 10:32
you want a proof? all those survivals lie? whats left in poland from that time is a fake?

anyways like i said think what ever you want.
Total Posts: 11