Archives

10-11-2011 15:33
Hi,

I suggest creating archives to store closed threads.
They consume a lot of tracker space.
We will need an "Where did my topic go?"-anouncement to let them know how and what.

Agree?

Jonathan
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
10-11-2011 18:25
JooonathanHi,

I suggest creating archives to store closed threads.
They consume a lot of tracker space.
We will need an "Where did my topic go?"-anouncement to let them know how and what.

Agree?

Jonathan

I don't think it's necessary because closed topics cannot be bumped.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
10-11-2011 20:15
I don't think it's necessary because closed topics cannot be bumped.

+1

What you propose it's totally useless, jonathan.
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
10-11-2011 20:17
But the topics do not move down the tracker! ;)
I do not believe any GP member ever clicks page 2. ;p
11-11-2011 00:31
JooonathanBut the topics do not move down the tracker! ;)
I do not believe any GP member ever clicks page 2. ;p

Yes, they do move down when a new post is being made.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
11-11-2011 18:22
But there is a check box below :"Notify me when someone post here..."
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
13-11-2011 20:29
But currently 6 of 24 (-1 closed, since it is a sticky) topics in the international forum on the first page are locked, which means 5 potential page 1 topics are on page 2. ;)
A different sollution, deleting closed topics after x days. How about that?
13-11-2011 23:36
OMG why delete closed topicS?, Then it will be easier to REMOVE all the forum and bye bye get paid support.

nowadays the forum is PERFECT.

Don't worry for the DB, I'm sure this professional site is working under a good server and we can create many threads, posts, etc. get-paid will keep working perfect like always
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
14-11-2011 09:45
sagitariOMG why delete closed topicS?, Then it will be easier to REMOVE all the forum and bye bye get paid support.

nowadays the forum is PERFECT.

Don't worry for the DB, I'm sure this professional site is working under a good server and we can create many threads, posts, etc. get-paid will keep working perfect like always

I think the same.
The reason you saw some locked topics in the GD forum is because there was less activity but it's starting to pick up now, at last.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 9