Are all the moderators ok? I haven't heard from most of you :(

02-04-2012 14:52
I only see SSRGetPaid and ChatDexter active, I know sagitari is also active, but what about the others - is everything okay with you guys?
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
02-04-2012 14:59
gptreasureI only see SSRGetPaid and ChatDexter active, I know sagitari is also active, but what about the others - is everything okay with you guys?
Mmm I don't know about the others but Im very ok thanks :)
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
02-04-2012 15:01
Maybe it's time to REDUCE number of moderators :D

Get-Paid Moderator
02-04-2012 16:23
gptreasureI only see SSRGetPaid and ChatDexter active, I know sagitari is also active, but what about the others - is everything okay with you guys?

lol few days ago "ChatDexter" mentioned the same thing :D & I hope they all return soon :)
02-04-2012 16:24
ChatDexterMaybe it's time to REDUCE number of moderators :D

Maybe first we should listen to what they have to say :)
02-04-2012 17:07
SSRGetPaidMaybe first we should listen to what they have to say :)
hahaha I was just joking...

Get-Paid Moderator
02-04-2012 17:17
SSRGetPaidMaybe first we should listen to what they have to say :)

I agree with you SSRGetPaid.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
02-04-2012 18:02
yeah, I'm fine!! :)

I'm active ehh xD I think I connect here everyday, but I've to say that I help more in spanish board than support board heheh so maybe many times you don't see me in support forum.

I don't know where are the rest of mods, maybe they're on eternal holidays ajajaj
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
02-04-2012 19:16
sagitariyeah, I'm fine!! :)

I'm active ehh xD I think I connect here everyday, but I've to say that I help more in spanish board than support board heheh so maybe many times you don't see me in support forum.

I don't know where are the rest of mods, maybe they're on eternal holidays ajajaj
LoL but sometimes I remove your place as a mod in the Spanish board hahah sorry :)

Get-Paid Moderator
02-04-2012 20:34
I'm still active, checking everyday. You don't hear much from me, but I'm here, checking if everything is fine.

EDIT: Been a bit busy recently too. :)
Total Posts: 25