Broken forum

21-04-2013 18:25
JooonathanYes, I do :(

Edit: I'm running 64 bit Windows 7 on Firefox, so it's probably a common problem!

Jonathan,

Can you try another browser and can you also please try deleting all cookies from your browser (as well as the cache) and see if that helps?
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
22-04-2013 17:06
Using Chrome works, I can't clear my áll my cookies 'tough, need some! I'm going to try to manually delete unneccesary ones.
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
22-04-2013 17:09
For some reason it worked a bít, the colors are back, but the tables are still not in the right places.
23-04-2013 10:24
JooonathanFor some reason it worked a bít, the colors are back, but the tables are still not in the right places.

Any chance for a screenshot ?
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
07-11-2013 15:37
I am sorry to inform you, but I still have the same problem, even 'tough I now have a clean installation of Windows 7 Professional.

This means it's plausible that a lot more users are experiencing this problem.
07-11-2013 17:07
And the problem is gone! :) Thumbs up for the fast work!
Total Posts: 16