Can I be...

23-10-2011 08:12
Hey guys!

I would like to ask if I can be mod of support section too not only philippine section :D??
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
23-10-2011 10:03
ChatDexterHey guys!

I would like to ask if I can be mod of support section too not only philippine section :D??

Hi ChatDexter.

I've assigned you to a moderator of that forum, but just a request - please respond only to the topic without sliding into other topics, because when members ask questions - they should get a response without surfing through 5 topics that don't answer them to the point.

Likewise, there is no need to say "let's wait for the admin to respond" - unless if it's been very long, so only respond if you have or know the answer etc. I hope that is okay with you, but we just want to keep the Support Forum as organized as we possibly can.

Thanks!
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
23-10-2011 17:40
Well, since this topic is here. I've been thinking about it for a while, I would like to apply to a full forum moderation function. The dutch forums are very inactive and I think I could do a lot more for Get-Paid. After 3 years of experience I know the answer to every question that could be possibly asked by heart. ;p Also, I could do a lot to improve the level of the forum.

I hope you will take me in consideration.

Regards,

Jonathan
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
24-10-2011 07:34
JooonathanWell, since this topic is here. I've been thinking about it for a while, I would like to apply to a full forum moderation function. The dutch forums are very inactive and I think I could do a lot more for Get-Paid. After 3 years of experience I know the answer to every question that could be possibly asked by heart. ;p Also, I could do a lot to improve the level of the forum.

I hope you will take me in consideration.

Regards,

Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

I can assign you for the General Discussions forum, Introduction forum, Tell us if you got paid forum and regarding the Support forum it's quite full of moderators now so I think better leave it as it is - but does that sound reasonable to you?
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
24-10-2011 12:27
Hi,

Would love that! :)
Also, I could moderate the moderator forums, sticky were needed, close or delete what's been answered or completed. How do you feel about that?

Thank you, you will not regret it! ^^

Jonathan
24-10-2011 18:39
Thanks admin and of course,Its very ok to me :D

Regards
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
26-10-2011 19:47
Reminder, haha. :)

Jonathan
31-10-2011 00:11
Pff, second reminder. Hope you check the topic again!
02-11-2011 15:46
JooonathanPff, second reminder. Hope you check the topic again!

Very sorry for the delay.
It's done, Jooonathan, so you can moderate these forums we discussed.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
02-11-2011 18:46
Thank you! :)
Total Posts: 11