Can I help Get-Paid.com with my Youtube account?

11-11-2011 22:00
Hello there!

Quite a while ago I made a bunch of lyrics videos on YouTube, featuring a band I like.

Well... In short I've reached a thousand subscribers by that, and nearly 3.700.000 views in total...

I've already added a link to Get-Paid.com with my referral link to most of the videos, but is there more I can do?

- Please, share you ideas :)
12-11-2011 07:32
Hahah well you can create a video for get-paid.com
This will increase your referrals and help gpt what do you say?
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
12-11-2011 19:05
give us your youtube profile, let's see what do u have there :)

and yeah, I'm agree with chat, you should leave your ref link under videos related to get-paid.
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
12-11-2011 19:42
Well, this is my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/AssJack9?feature=mhee#p/u

Don't mind the random videos laying around there... Related to Get-Paid I only have a really old video up.. I guess I could upload a newer one?
12-11-2011 20:08
yeah, you should upload a newer one, gptreasure (nowadays get-paid) is different than before: new design, different way to submit offers...

really are u 41 years old? :p
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
14-11-2011 09:43
NiklasNikkeHello there!

Quite a while ago I made a bunch of lyrics videos on YouTube, featuring a band I like.

Well... In short I've reached a thousand subscribers by that, and nearly 3.700.000 views in total...

I've already added a link to Get-Paid.com with my referral link to most of the videos, but is there more I can do?

- Please, share you ideas :)

Thanks for doing that.
I'd put a commercial of 2-3 seconds at the end/start of your videos promoting our site.
Are you using your referral link as well to get some $ out of this?
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
14-11-2011 22:42
Thanks for suggestions.. I'll consider some of them :-)

I am using my referal link in the video descriptions.. But if I were to make 2-3 seconds commercial in the start, I'd probably just use the normal link, as that'd cause less confusion and such..! ;)
15-11-2011 19:56
Hmm, if you have a video...
I have an old YouTube account, with music from the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater series which has a 140 subscribers and 350k views :)
http://www.youtube.com/thpsmusic
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
16-11-2011 09:57
Jooonathan

350k views?!
That's a good number, you can make money yourself out of youtube out of this.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
16-11-2011 21:59
Really? Did hear something about AdWords on YT...
Let me see ;p

Hmm, something about copyrights or something... Do I really look like I care? :p
Lets try!
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
Total Posts: 24