ClickPotato offers

18-01-2012 01:17
Hello,

As you might have heard before, I am very anti-ClickPotato, haha.
Now, I actually DID the offers, about 4! Installed all kind of (inapproprate language for a moderator xd) I did not need, but deleted it after I was done with all the offers.

Now, when completing the offer, when the installation is completed, you get sent to a installation confirmation page. There is a refering code in the link, so it can not be that it was not tracked!

Well, I just checked my earnings page and guess what? They all got rejected!
This can not be right.

I think this will need to be reviewed, amiright?

Jonathan
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
22-01-2012 14:50
Jonathan,

Very sorry for the delay.
Which offer is it please? I don't see and I am not familiar with any "ClickPotato" offers - can you please let me know which offer is it?
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
24-01-2012 13:18
ClickPotato hides in some offers ;) It sponsers companys to spread its spyware. :X
These are ClickPotato offers:
FreeAVMConverter-CA-DE-NL
Audacity-CA-DE-NL
FreeXvidDownload-CA-DE-NL
MyBrowserCash-INTL
MyWebFace-INTL
DownloadManager-CA-DE-NL
27-01-2012 10:12
JooonathanClickPotato hides in some offers ;) It sponsers companys to spread its spyware. :X
These are ClickPotato offers:
FreeAVMConverter-CA-DE-NL
Audacity-CA-DE-NL
FreeXvidDownload-CA-DE-NL
MyBrowserCash-INTL
MyWebFace-INTL
DownloadManager-CA-DE-NL

Hi Jonathan,

They claim they have a privacy policy which the user can read and understand how they work, but they say they don't use spywares at all, they only use their softwares to track users' behaviour and this form of tracking is defined in their privacy policy accordingly.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
31-01-2012 11:06
Haha, what is the definition of spyware? It tracks what you do and opens ads accordingly.
Adware?

Ntl, their system doesn't reall seem to work.

Jonathan
03-02-2012 05:52
JooonathanHaha, what is the definition of spyware? It tracks what you do and opens ads accordingly.
Adware?

Ntl, their system doesn't reall seem to work.

Jonathan

I understand.
Do you suggest we remove their offers in that case or keep it for members who might like it?

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
05-02-2012 00:56
It might be a good idea to let a few users test it, to see wether it actually works and in which cases it works. And I guess you could find payment percentages?
If they expect you to keep the software until the offer has been paid, screw them? :P

Jonathan
06-02-2012 13:22
JooonathanIt might be a good idea to let a few users test it, to see wether it actually works and in which cases it works. And I guess you could find payment percentages?
If they expect you to keep the software until the offer has been paid, screw them? :P

Jonathan

In another words yes, and in a case we get more complaints we shall pause these offers.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 8