E-mail international moderators

25-10-2011 13:58
I see, I'll look forward to seeing private messaging online again.

- Another question, where do I edit my signature?

Regards,

Niklas
25-10-2011 14:04
NiklasNikkeI see, I'll look forward to seeing private messaging online again.

- Another question, where do I edit my signature?

Regards,

Niklas

Hey!!!

You can easily edit your signature by going to this link http://www.get-paid.com/forum/profile.php?do=editprofile.

Regards :D
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
25-10-2011 15:35
JooonathanCombining it with the private message feature wouldn't work, since members would get response on their GPTreasure account and new users with critical problems don't seem to come back after they submit the question.
What we cóúld do is add an international support moderation feature. Long live mail() in PHP. :)

Yeah, well. Depends on how you combine it ;D adding option for moderators to send the message in email would be one way.

Sure thing GPT Can't wait.
25-10-2011 18:17
ChatDexter.

Regards :D

Thanks alot! I appreciate it. :)
26-10-2011 06:15
NiklasNikkeThanks alot! I appreciate it. :)

Your welcome broo!! We are mods :P

Regards

Get-Paid Moderator
27-10-2011 07:48
it isn't needed to have own private e-mail. PM will come back soon!

anyway I think we should reply to questions in support board or in my case, spanish board.

I think we cannot be always answering to questions via PM because maybe some questions in support board help to different people. Anyway my spanish people always ask in spanish board, less times to my gptreasure inbox
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
27-10-2011 14:26
sagitari
I think we cannot be always answering to questions via PM because maybe some questions in support board help to different people. Anyway my spanish people always ask in spanish board, less times to my gptreasure inbox

Likewise, quite easier for us so far with it, but I understand members wish to have private messages, so perhaps we should enable it but only for members to send PMs between them?
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
27-10-2011 14:55
Aaand what about the original idea?
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
27-10-2011 19:45
from my point of view it isn't a good idea. Last PM system was perfect!
everybody can contact with everybody, that's perfect.
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
28-10-2011 19:07
sagitarifrom my point of view it isn't a good idea. Last PM system was perfect!
everybody can contact with everybody, that's perfect.

Defenitely agree! Creating Private email will add extra time and extra work. So it would be better to enable the pm features and enable the "automatical deletion of every message every week" ( If it exist! XD)

Get-Paid Moderator
Total Posts: 22