General compliments

07-01-2012 13:28
At first I was just surprised at the new template, and thought that it would change nothing in the website whatsoever. But seems like the new template was just a trigger to new improvements, the old GPTreasure (now, get-paid) is evolving in a speed rate in which I could not imagine, I may say that if it keeps like this, it will become one of the best websites of the type (if it isn't already, am I right?). Always trying to improve new ways of earning, or paying suport to every single member.

I don't know about you, but I've been around GPTreasure for 2 - 3 years, and I'm very proud to see the website growing like that. :) I hope it continues

Nice job GP

Give your opinions!
07-01-2012 18:58
Arthurxd0At first I was just surprised at the new template, and thought that it would change nothing in the website whatsoever. But seems like the new template was just a trigger to new improvements, the old GPTreasure (now, get-paid) is evolving in a speed rate in which I could not imagine, I may say that if it keeps like this, it will become one of the best websites of the type (if it isn't already, am I right?). Always trying to improve new ways of earning, or paying suport to every single member.

I don't know about you, but I've been around GPTreasure for 2 - 3 years, and I'm very proud to see the website growing like that. :) I hope it continues

Nice job GP

Give your opinions!

For me,the designs and other things are very nice,but changing the payout system and all other things is bad :(
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
08-01-2012 05:39
Maybe it is for you, but imagine GPTreasure processing 3¢ payouts for each single earning of a member. I assume that can be above exaustful, also, this makes users become more active, since they have a limit to reach before they can check out.
08-01-2012 10:29
Arthurxd0Maybe it is for you, but imagine GPTreasure processing 3¢ payouts for each single earning of a member. I assume that can be above exaustful, also, this makes users become more active, since they have a limit to reach before they can check out.

"Maybe it's for you!
I said "For me.."

Get-Paid Moderator
08-01-2012 18:15
come on relax. I'm sure he didn't mean it.

The design upgrade is looking awesome, and I also think the minimum payout helps to lessen the workload of the admins and stuff like that. Keep up the good work! :D

Now we only need something to make the users active on forums.. any ideas?
10-01-2012 13:49
Arthurxd0At first I was just surprised at the new template, and thought that it would change nothing in the website whatsoever. But seems like the new template was just a trigger to new improvements, the old GPTreasure (now, get-paid) is evolving in a speed rate in which I could not imagine, I may say that if it keeps like this, it will become one of the best websites of the type (if it isn't already, am I right?). Always trying to improve new ways of earning, or paying suport to every single member.

Nice job GP

Give your opinions!

Many thanks for your compliments, Arthur.
I can assure you we have lots more to update, when we have decided to make this site bigger we have tons of new developments to come out soon, so what you see right now is definitely not the last point.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
11-01-2012 07:19
gptreasureMany thanks for your compliments, Arthur.
I can assure you we have lots more to update, when we have decided to make this site bigger we have tons of new developments to come out soon, so what you see right now is definitely not the last point.

*And make it like a social network :P"

Get-Paid Moderator
11-01-2012 07:46
ChatDexter*And make it like a social network :P"

Definitely.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 8